Embassy of India
Notice Inviting Bids
The Embassy of India, Moscow invites bids from interested contractors for white wash , windows to be repainted, flooring sheet , Toilet closet and its seats and water tank are very old condition, and lights Kutuzovsky prospect 7/4, Kol 1 Ent. 08, Flat No.308.
2. The work description is as follows:
white wash , windows to be repainted, flooring sheet , Toilet closet and its seats and water tank are very old condition, and lights Kutuzovsky prospect 7/4, Kol 1 Ent. 08, Flat No.308.
The work should be finished within a period of 25 days after the signing of the contract. Guarantee of work should be valid for 3 years from the date of completion of the work.
3. Schedule of payment for the work will be as follows:
(a) Mobilization advance of 30% of the total value to be paid within 3 days of the signing of the contract. The contractor will be required to furnish bank guarantee for the same amount.
(b) Second installment of 20% of the total value on commencement of the work.
© Third installment of 50% of the total value of the work to be paid on completion of the work to the satisfaction of the Embassy of India.
(d) Any delay in the completion of work beyond the agreed duration would lead to deduction in payment @ 1% of total value of contract per day of delay.
4. Interested parties may visit the flats and measure the area or scope of work for formulating their quotation from 14.07.2017 to 03.08.2017. Prior appointment should be made with property Section of the Embassy of India (Tel.No.495-7837535/Extn. for this purpose.
5. Contractors are required to submit their bids in a sealed envelopes as follows:
(i) The envelope should be contain the total cost of work, along with detailed breakup of costs.
(ii) It may be noted that the quotation should be valid for a period of six months.
6. Sealed envelope should be submitted to the attention of the Head of Chancery, Embassy of India, Moscow latest by 20.07.2016 accompanied with the proof of payment of Rbls 10,000 to the Embassy of India, Moscow vide bank transfer (Bank details can be obtained from the Embassy while visiting the site for inspection). The amount of Rbls 10,000/- will be treated as earnest money and would be returned to all the unsuccessful bidders within 3 working days of the opening of the bid.
7. Representatives of all the bidding parties can be present at the time of the opening of the bids. The technical bids will be opened on 04.08.2017 at 1430 hrs at the Embassy of India, Moscow, Vorontsovo Pole, 6-8. After the examination of the technical bids of only those parties will be opened whose technical bids are found acceptable by the Tendering Committee. The financial bids will be opened at 1600 hrs the same day . Work will be offered to the lowest bidding party.
(Head of Chancery)