Cost of the RFQ Document:
(INDIAN RUPEES FIFTY THOUSAND ONLY)
Last Date & Time of E-RFQ submission:
16 December 2016 up to 1100 HRS. (IST)
Salient Features of the Site and Project
1. Golden opportunity in Diamond city for commercial development on encumbrance free project land of approximately 250,000 sqm in Central part of the city and abutting Textile market/ Diamond market.
2. First of its kind of project in India where all the three levels of Govt. i.e. Central, State & Local Govt. have come together to pool land and form a SPV for project implementation.
3. Special Development Control Norms with higher FSI.
4. 5 Towers of 61 storeys for Commercial Development.
5. Location of the project provides excellent scope for development of commercial project with varied product mix.
6. Concession period of 90 years.
7. Multimodal Transportation Hub includes seamless integration of all public transport modes such as:
- Redevelopment of Smart Railway Station.
- Development of Electric Multiple Unit (EMU) and Diesel Multiple Unit (DMU) Platforms.
- Modernization of Central Bus Terminal.
- City Bus Station
- Bus Rapid Transport System.
- Reserve Land for Metro Station.
- Intermediate Public Transport. (Autorikshaw, Taxi etc.)
7. Land Mortgaging & further leasing not permitted.
8. This project will be a role model for the entire country and will change the face of Surat city.
RFQ document can be downloaded free of cost from https://www.tenderwizard.com/IRSDC. Corrigendum or Addendum, if any, would be hosted only on the website.
The E-RFQ Notice may be viewed, by clicking on the link, for ready reference.