Simplified Business Visa Arrangement Between India and Russia
- Under the Agreement between the Government of India and the Government of the Russian Federation on simplification of requirements for mutual travels of certain category of citizens of the two countries dated December 21, 2010 and pursuant to the India-Russia consultations on visa/consular matters which took place in Moscow on October 10, 2013, it will be sufficient for business travellers to submit written requests from designated national associations of businessmen as justification for the purpose of travel.
- At the outset, Indian businessmen should approach any one of the four designated Indian national associations - Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)/Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)/ Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM)/ National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) who will in turn request either of the four Russian business associations/chambers to issue an invitation letter - Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation/Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs/All-Russian Public Organization of Small and Medium Business ‘OPORA Rossii’/Russian Union of Manufacturers. These written requests from Indian and Russian business associations will be submitted along with visa application forms to the Russian Embassy/Consulates in India. The written requests should contain the following information for the invited persons – name and surname, date of birth, sex, nationality, number and type of the identity document, dates and purpose of the travel, number of entries, names and dates of birth of minor children accompanying the invited person and for the inviting organizations – full name and legal and actual address, name, surname and position of the person who signs the request, and his/her telephone number.
- Scanned/emailed/faxed copies of the invitation will be accepted by the Russian Embassy/Consulates. Such business visas will be processed in 3-7 days by the Russian side. Multiple entry business visas valid upto 1 year will be issued to businessmen of both countries provided they had obtained and used at least one visa during the previous year. Besides, multiple entry visas with 5-year validity will be issued if during the previous 2 years a one year multiple entry visa was used and there are reasons for requesting a long-term multiple entry visa.
- Indian business chambers/businessmen are invited to utilize this simplified arrangement for obtaining business visas to Russia.
- Интернет-магазин запчастей. Клуб любителей Volvo